Cyprus Stamps online

I am a collector of Cyprus stamps (Pre-Republic and Republic of Cyprus).

In addition, I buy and sell Cyprus First Day Covers and Postal History Items along with Turkish Cypriot stamps and covers from the Occupied areas of Northern Cyprus.

For more information and to see my available stock, please feel free to visit my website: www.CyprusStamps.com
All stamp purchases are completed using PayPal secure payment system - we never see your payment details.

Also Cyprus Geological collectables (books, ophiolite specimens, maps etc) and other Cyprus collectable items - postcards, maps, breweriana and more...

Cyprus Stamps

My photo
Limassol, Cyprus

Tweet this

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A New Look For www.CyprusStamps.co.uk

Okay, we got up this morning and decided to have a bit of a change........


We've discussed getting a new logo for a few months now and it was left to my "other half" to look into the intricacies of photoshop design or something similar. Funnily enough, I had an idea it just wasn't likely to happen anytime soon so today I decided to have a little tinker....


I've created the new header logo using excel, images, text boxes and Snipping tool :-)


It will do for the moment but if there's anyone out there who can incorporate the olive and gold colours of the Cypriot flag into our website and design me a better logo at a very low cost, please get in touch. We need to order new business cards soon so don't have much time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog.

Please note: All comments will be reviewed before publishing. Links to unrelated websites or spam comments will be removed.